<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Tuesday, June 24, 2003

slogging forward 

I found a book on Blogging called Blogging: Genius Strategies for Instant Web Content by Biz Stone. When I find out how make links, maybe I'll practice linking y'all to the blog of this seemingly very handsome, self-ascribed (tongue-in-cheek) genius. *post blogeditity: Cute Guy

I also bought the Vintage Knits (Sarah Dallas). Very yummy stuff. I've leafed through it a few times but today I was moved to purchase. Although tedious and slow moving, there is something delicious about the details in tiny knitting.

This blogging stuff has consumed my brain and most of my time. I haven't knit a stitch in two days. When I do resume work on my current project (Point D'Esprit tunic in Knitting the New Classics, Sterling/Lark) I must unknit an entire row of lace, again. When I'm knitting, my husband seems to think I'm just biding time until I can be of some personal and efficient use. Good thing I'm a patient, albeit devious woman. He's yet to realize that despite my benign presentation while knitting, I'm carrying two potentially lethal weapons.

My main reason for returning to post at this time was to perform a test post/publish to see if my comment function functions...and here I am jabbering again, to no one. Regardless of the sorry state of my constituency, I'm very excited thinking this pig might fly after all.

Labels:





Comments: Post a Comment