<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Saturday, July 26, 2003

Yipes Stripes! 

I'm kicking some Berrocan Bootay on this turtleneck sweater (Berroco Uxbridge Tweed) . Yes, the piece is lying upon another sweater. No, I didn't knit that sweater. Yes, my photo studio is primitive.



Here's a better closeup of the color pattern.



It's strange how colors look different knit up together than they do side by side as skeins. When this yarn was delivered, I was kind of disappointed in the colors together (skeined) and my husband didn't like them at all (the sweater is for his mom). But I'm really loving the look now, and kind of wishing I could keep the sweater for myself.

Another Product Review
I purchased some skin cream that after 4 weeks is supposed to reduce the appearance of cellulite by 60%. Wowee.

I, of course, thought they were pulling my dimpled thigh with this promise, but I've used the cream for a week now, and I think they are on to something. Seriously.

And I also think I've figured out how it works. Remember as a kid...or immature adult..putting a layer of Elmer's glue all over your hand, then letting it dry? Remember how smooth it was and transparent? Well, that's what this lotion is about, only not as sticky or stiff. My theory is that the cream, when used consistently and over time, creates a synthetic sausage casing around your leg, essentially smoothing out the appearance of unsightly cellulite.

If not for the parsley thong, I'd hardly recognize myself.



It's a miracle.


Post edited 7/26/03, 7:15


Labels:





Comments: Post a Comment