<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Thursday, August 21, 2003

Dereliction of Doo-Dee 

The implications of my returning to work are rearing their fugly heads. I have been forced to absquatulate from my responsibilities as both blog-owner and blog-reader. And I'm telling ya, it ain't easy. I'm very much missing my daily dose of blips and bloopers of the knitblog community. I used to get around all my links every day. But I've only read two blogs over the past few days.

That word up there, by the way, is one of my favorites. I have a kind of quirky habit of perusing dictionaries and thesaurii for no apparent reason. From reading hard copy dictionaries I have moved on to Yahoo's online American Heritage Dictionary where you can elect to hear the pronunciation of the selected word.

Sometimes at work I get a little distracted and wander off into my audio-fantasy world of diction. If my volume is on high (unbeknownst) I might startle a nearby co-worker or client. Lucky for me, I don't work with a bunch of pettifoggers who might take issue with the perceived misuse of company keyboard.

Dummern a Baguvfur
My Suki has taken a turn for the sucky. It's my fault, and I'm willing to carry that baggage. That doesn't mean I'm not disappointed. The top came out way too wide, because I doubled the fur yarn. I wasn't really thinking (duh-viously) about the full impact on the felting process but was only wanting my Suki to be the most furtabulous it could be. I've felted two times. It fits over the hood of a Weber Grill. No pictures yet. I'm going to wait until I get a good handle (or two) on it.

Daddy Delivery Service just showed up with an adorable toddler-size package. I gotta get some a dat.

Labels:





Comments: Post a Comment