<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Saturday, August 09, 2003

Mouse Capades 

That title sounds like an appetizer at Disney World (pronounced Ca-pah-daze). Speaking of mousatizers, I took a Wilderness Survival class in college. We learned (via closed-circuit pre-recorded instruction) how to cook mice by packing them in mudballs and throwing them in a fire. If I'm ever lost in the wilderness, I pray I have a lighter handy so I can commence to the mouseballs straight away. Red Hot Sauce might be nice too.

I've been making nice.
I've been making mice.


So far I've stuffed four and have two drying (I'm giving them a hot rinse and a brisk hand job for some fur fluffin' effect).

::I hope my husband doesn't read this. I still owe him an anniversary kiss::

Of course these mice will be contributions to Wendy's Charity Mouse-a-thon.

The first mouse I made, I gave to my cat Bella, or Bella Booksy, or The Boosky. And on a particularly musical kind of day, Boosky Patoosky, Sweet as Fluffin' Pie.

The Boosky and the Mousky


That first mouse was the standard pattern provided at Wendy's site. But I'm not sure if I made it right, as it looks kind of like a flying squirrel, or Darth Vader, or maybe a stealth bomber. On that last one I wouldn't know that fur sure, 'cause how stealth could a bomber be if I was ever able to see it?

The Boosky with a Non-Stealthlike Darth Vadernip on Her Head


I haven't seen a clear picture of a catnip mouse prototype, so I took some liberties.

Bob the Game Show Host: In the Great Mousathon of 2003, how did Marcy improve her Mousy?
Game Show Contestant: That would have to be in the butt Bob. She gave him a tuck in the butt.

Mousky After Corrective Surgery


Well, here's to getting a little behind and otherwise happy endings.




Comments: Post a Comment