<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Mired in the Mucket 

Inches down
Brocade Nantucket
Big mistake
Had to pluck it.

But I recovered well and am about 3 inches from finishing the back.

Scarce Post Week Warning:
1)Husband commandeers computer for most of weekend and upcoming week.

2) Teen age son waits one year (for an automatic transmission) to work on driver's permit mileage. Now he's on fire to get license in time to drive new girlfriend to homecoming festivities in October.

We've been driving and driving (Although I send him secret automatic transmissions which rhyme with Nantucket because he's had a whole year to do this ....but I also need him to be able to drive his saggin' self places so I don't have to).

And even though it's a pain and I have to bite myself to keep from saying..."Do you remember me saying you really need to get your hours in...all last year?" we are getting in some great one-on-one time and it's fun to see the improvement in skills from day to day. And it's even greater fun that he must both defer and be really, really nice to me at the same time. Added bonus, he does dishes without complaint.

Wave Pool
I've joined Rachael's Wave-a-long and have ordered some white Cascade Indulgence from Threadbear Rob for the occasion. Contrary to what you may have heard on the rumor circuit, Rob's not a pusher...really he isn't. He's very helpful and always has the customer's best interests at heart.

For example, when I initially tried to order only 3 skeins of Indulgence for the wrap, he expressed concern that I would come up short and suggested I go with 63, just to be safe. That's commitment to service. (Rob, you know I'm just engaging in some smart a** Indulgence .)

Seriously, these guys mean business. Last time I ordered from them, the package was at the door 1.5 days later. And the Indulgence is still a steal at 9 bucks (regular 18).

But now I'll just be waving-a-long goodbye




Comments: Post a Comment