<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Friday, September 19, 2003

TGITLAPD! Let's Splice the Mainbrace! 

Ahoy there me hearties and otherwise fine mateys of the knittin' bloggin’ world. Unless you’ve been a livin’ with the bilge rats, ye must be knowin’ t'day be the Talk Like a Pirate Day.

So....say one say all, say Yo-ho-ho to a swashbucklin' adventure.

Singin a Sad Shantey
Argh. Today, me buckos, I be hangin’ the jib.

Why, ye might say?

Yarr. Last night I be workin’ on me new blog post and before I hit the poopdeck, I be sure to save it. So this mornin’ I return to me blog spot for a quick titivatin’ of the piece before me final publish. And shiver me timbers, what do I find? Nothing. Me beauty be gone to Davy Jone’s locker.

Me first thought be Blimey! Me next thought be to find the scallywaggin’ bilge rat who commandeered my literary booty. But seems the hornswaggler weighed anchor under the darkness o'night, leavin’ me nothing but a hole in me mizzenmast and the strong need for the clap of thunder.

This be me final declaration in the matter: If I chance t’overhaul the swabs responsible, I'll be a-sure t'look’m straight in the deadlights fore inflictin' a smartly taste o’ the cat-o’nines. Argh!

If readin' this post makes ye wonder if you've turned squiffy or had a bit much o'the grog, try this and this.





Comments: Post a Comment