<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Sunday, October 05, 2003

Updates on the Shawl-of-I-Ran-
in-Here-to- Post-a-Picture-of while my husband left the computer free to take a shower, but here he comes now.. quick, publish!



Got lots done after hours last night, knitting on hype (n mebbe sum rum) from the birthday events.

I'm over half finished with the shawl (36 inches). If I go 60 inches, I'll have at least a 3/4 skein left of that "stuff." Planning a use for that is going to keep me up nights. Although I'm sure Rachael has some great helpful ideas for me.

The Man Who Takes Too Short of a Shower hovers near. He's needing to earn a living here and I need to clean up toddler toy barf in the living area.

P.S. Happy Birthday to my Cameron, born 17 years ago today, on a beautiful Sunday such as this. In fact, he was born on the first sunny day, following 14 days straight of hard, havoc-wreaking, record-breaking rain. When younger, he loved hearing the story, over and over. "Momma, tell me again how I brought the sunshine. "

I love you honey. You're still my Boo and still bring the sun.

And I know about the desk drawer full of dirty dishes. Please bring them back. Mind not to delude yourself with the belief that a filthy room will keep me out.




Comments: Post a Comment