<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Who Nose Why We're Here?
Earlier today, I was summoned to the Purly tombs by my Editorial Staff. Although they were careful to not come across as snooty, they minced no meat in sharing their concerns that this is a knitting blog and I've not touched on a knitty topic for days.

And it's making everyone smell bad.

Although it feels a bit like mud-slinging, in my heart of purly hearts I know my chublets squeal the truth. I understand why they're getting their feet in a pickle. Aside from a wee wave here and a shilly shell there, there's not been much shawl knitting anywhere.

Although...

There's been pie baking,
Chicken soup from scratch making,
Teenage driver test shaking,
And toddler lovin' time-taking.

There's also been this.

That's my picture and I'm hanging with it.

::If you try the mandela paint thangy, try moving the mouse in vertical strokes, across the field...Is that dang! or what?::

::Sausage Linkage courtesy of my blog sis Amy::




Comments: Post a Comment