<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Friday, November 14, 2003

Birthday Suits Me Fine
First of all, thanks everyone for the warm birthday wishes.

As birthdays go, it's been a fine day. As days of this week go, today has been sublime. And when all's said and done, I'm hoping to milk 3-4 days of celebration this year.

Celebration Day 1 (yesterday):
Eric (husband) shopped for me late last night. He's a last minute shopper because he can't keep a secret. It's really an endearing quality; a manifestion of his shiny, generous soul. He gave up the goods within an hour of his arrival home. Cha-ching.

Celebration Day 2:
Today I received cards and cheer from friends at work and phone calls from family. After work I had a bling-bling update, this time in yummy golds and auburn. Back home I had wiggles and giggles with The Cakers and am currently enjoying my new favorite Friday night TV lineup of Miss Match and The Handler. Cha-Cha-Ching.

Celebration Day 3:
Tomorrow night Eric and I are dining at this new chi-chi restaurant downtown. It's a New York style steakhouse. They offer flavored butters with their steak (Butter, on steak!) and serve the finest of reds in fishbowls on stems. Cha-cha-Bling-Bling-Souse-in-Beau Jolais-Ching.

Celebration Day 4:
Sunday we celebrate with my family. Cha.

A Confession
In yesterday's post, I implied that I'd had some rough going over the past few days. In comparison to recent catastrophic phenomena faced by blog fellow Amy, the magnitude of my recent troubles amounts to zits on a whore's ass.

That being said, I'm curious if anyone else has ever been barfed on by a jack-o-lantern.




Comments: Post a Comment