<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Saturday, November 22, 2003

The insanity is never that far away. It's as close as saying "Yes" to the wrong impulse. The people who stay sane are the people who can make those quick decisions. "hmmm. Should I stick my fingers into the fan, or leave the room right now?"-Jim Carrey

I heard that bite on the radio the other day, and it spoke volumes, to me. It's sooo my brain.

There has been another topic debacle on klist which resulted in some listers getting pissy, while others had hurt feelings. I'm not even going to touch the topic in question, but it seems that some of the old timers are getting impatient with the newbies. I do know what it's like to be a message-board-babe-in-the-woods. It can be scary and painful.

In fact, there was a time, not so long ago, when I was actually frightened of a message board. I now realize how silly that is. Of course, it's no longer true. Really.

And if ever I were to start a list of "173 Things About Me," it would include the following:
46. I once belonged to a Breastfeed vs. Formula message board.
47. I once got tipsy and flamed a Breastfeed vs. Formula message board.
48. I'm permanently banned from a Breastfeed vs. Formula message board.

It's actually an interesting story, but I'm not comfortable sharing it here on account of the Lactatious Trolls may still be after me. (Hey, I said I wasn't afraid of any message boards. I'm very afraid of Trolls).

It could get messy. I'd have to disappear for a few years, again.

And I'd miss you all so terribly.






Comments: Post a Comment