<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Go Forth and Proliferate
I've been proliferatin' like fleas on a Labrador honeymoon. And in case you didn't know this, fleas have it all over bunnies when it comes to getting busy.

In matters of proliferation, I believe that safety comes first. But being safe and having fun aren't mutually exclusive, as I recently learned through StaceyJoy's pleasurably ribbed Marsan Watchcap



And since we're on the topic, what about that age-old question: Does size matter?

Yes, it does.

Ribbed or not, if you want a good fit, size does matter. That being said, I'm afraid this little Marsan cutie ain't cut for much but a coffee cup cosy.



I don't know what went wrong. The row count is correct, but the hat is way too short. Perhaps my cheap-ass acrylic just didn't have what it takes to provoke or inspire a tall, firm (ahem), stand-at-a-tension effect.

Didn't I notice that it was too small? Uh, yeah. But I thought the same thing about the London Beanie and it ended up being fine. And this time of year, I'm trying to cut back on my Worries of the WIP. Heh, that'll teach me.

I like a bit of diversity in my proliferative play. Here's a scarf (3/4 done) I'm working on in Berroco Plush Crayon Mix. This piece looks familiar? Well, it ought, on account of me stealing the idea dy-reckly from Sweet Greta (whose name is "Great" spelled sideways).



Cyber Poop Scoop?
A couple days ago, prodigal sister Rachael had a little accident in my "comments." I really didn't mind because clean-up was a snap, with this handy anti-poop button:



Gotta go.....May all your droppings be easy on the scoop.


Ever tried googling "poop" or "barf" under Images? It's an amazing world in here.....



Comments: Post a Comment