<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Thursday, December 18, 2003

Santa's Last Ho...
....Is about how I'm feeling (and/or who I resemble).

I have no computer access at home these days, so I'm posting from work, quickly (shhh) from the short order menu.

Work: Climate is currently beyond the Cirque-du-So-Fluster-Cuck of my original holiday prophesy.

Knitting: 6-inches done on one sleeve. Last night it was frogged to 3. Sleeve two is yet a twinkle in my eye (Twinkle, my ass. Sleeves suck. They're so messy.)

Christmas: Tree in stand, bare nekkid.

Family:
A. Husband working 16 hour days (and nights).
B. Former star and captain of Freshman and JV basketball teams has ridden bench in first two games of Varsity season. I need to remember to bring my frogging project to next game to keep from crying.
C. Mom is coming for visit this evening.

Work, again: Today was "Wear Green and Red Day" (yeah, together).

Health: Is there such a sickness as "color combination toxicity?"

Affective Functioning:



Daily Prayer:



Thanks to all for the humorous, unwavering support in response to my last post. Y'all rock. I'd hoped to respond individually to comments, but it simply wasn't meant to be.




Comments: Post a Comment