<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Tuesday, January 20, 2004

From the Mouths of Babes (and butts of dogs)
Yesterday The Cakers runs to the kitchen and says excitedly "Choo-Choo Poop! Stinky!" Choo-Choo=Cheddar, the dog. Gawd.

I run to the family room to find the accused snoring innocently from his favorite corner of the couch.

Me: Where's Poop?
She: In Choo-Choo's tummy. Stinky.
Me: He must've let a tooter.
She (reflectively): Tooo-ter.

I walk away thinking she's sooo dang cute, smart too.

I turn to give her a loving glance and what do I see? My cute, smart Cakers holding up poor Cheddar's tail, her face about one inch from Tooterville.

Yeah, that Tooterville.

Stinky. Says she.
I'm too old for this sh.. stuff. Says Me.

Quick Knit Knews:
The Berroco Turtle knitting work is done. Body is blocked and sleeves are next. This sweater seems to be another "right gauge, wrong size" situation. It's bigger than it oughta be but the gauge is perfect. I even double checked while blocking...grrrr.

I've not decided if I'm joining the "Must-Have-a-long" yet.

Last week I was looking through an old VK and fell in love with a sweater, all over again. Next morning, I drop in at Bonne's and see a really cool wip that she'd recently resurrected. Mmmm...I love that sweater....looks familiar...it's not.....it is! Same sweater. Coppertone. (bottom of pageish).

Maybe we're psychic psisters or psomething. Or maybe not. Cool sweater anyway.

I have some time to decide between the Coppertone and the Must-Have. Because I will finish the Smocking on the Move first. I will.
I will.

Gotta run. Basketball game tonight. The opposition is one of the worst in the league, so maybe tonight will be Revenge of the Practice Dummies.

Oops! I thought we all agreed to stop the complaining and negativity. We're gonna focus on what's best for the team. Sacrifice. Teamwork. Good attitude. We're positive, adult role models. We're brave and wise.

FTS. My baby's basketball jones' been stomped and trampled and it's breakin' my heart.

Go blue.




Comments: Post a Comment