<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Sunday, January 18, 2004

I win. Right?

Pholph's Scrabble Generator

My Scrabble© Score is: 26.
What is your score? Get it here.


And if the Good Lord would've castigated the pipples for sharing the family jewels with horses instead of pigs....It'd be a slam dunk.

Pholph's Scrabble Generator

My Scrabble© Score is: 33.
What is your score? Get it here.


Speaking of slam dunks (no, not basketball story yet, maybe not ever. We need to get over ourselves over here.) some of you might remember my post about my inner Aunt Bea having a smack down perpetrated upon her by The Cakers' day care provider? (Refresher here, "Hope Lies Bleeding..." August 7 or so) Well, (are you sitting?) last weekend, My Sweet Ana ate my pot roast. Not only did she eat it, she said "Mmmmmm." I was a little worried about her agreeing to the carrots on account of them being all browned from the gravy, but she asked for seconds.

No knitting updates yet. Too much going on. I did haul out my Smocking on the Move piece and now worry that it is too small. It may need more ease. Boobease.

I've been in a bit of denial about my middle aging body and recently resorted to buying a Minimizer* bra to help me maintain the facade that I'm the same as I ever was. Although the Minimizer is somewhat effective in reducing the appearance of excess boobage, I've determined that it's less a minimizing system than a "redistribution" system.

*A bra designed to reduce the appearance of boobs by one bra size.

In fact, it seems to me that the minimizer bra concept works much like my own yarn redistribution system: Stuff into small containers and hide where no one will look. The engineered hiding place for my vintage classics? Under the armpits. No one will ever look there, the logistical experts figured. And they were right.

So let's raise our cups to those fabulous foundation pioneers with the courage to think outside the underwire.


For the record: Most days I have a pretty good idea of where I'm taking a post when starting out. Today was not one of them.

Labels: ,





Comments: Post a Comment