<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Tuesday, January 06, 2004

This Is A Message From the Emergency Knitting Broadcast System.
My heart n soul's been stricken with a bad case of knittinsuckinola. The bug took hold shortly after I took stock of my stock.

Current symptoms: I knit knot. I dwell plenty. Writing and reading knit blogs exacerbates symptoms.



I'm posting this from work. We've been ordered out of the building on account of a blizzard warning. This would be wonderful news for a West Michigan school employee, if said employee wasn't still at work (a 25 minute drive home on a clear day) and I dun near got run over by a semi on my way in this morning (four wheel drive is great in snow but will not protect me from a Dickweed behind another wheel).

I'll have little to no computer access tonight, but mayhaps a snow day tomorrow will be the perfect prescription for this current bout of 'suckinola.

Please send thoughts for my safe passage through the blizzard out there and the fog within.




Comments: Post a Comment