<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Monday, February 16, 2004

3M
Still not to snuff.
Nose filled with stuff.
Brain action today
On five second delay.

This crappy crud has developed some fascinating symptoms. I'm calling it the Migrating Mucoid Malaise (3M). It started in my chest (classic case of conchestion). Then it moved to and out of my eye. Just one eye. As in Excuse me while I go blow my eye. I've never experienced such a thing. It was grossly curious and curiously gross and it kind of tickled. I admit to staring at the bathroom mirror a while, for the ooze and "ahhs."

Today it's just a dull and dulling, fluffy, stuffy head cold.

I am getting some action on my Must Have cardie. I'm about ready to decrease for the pits. I'm making this sweater in a size large, because the sizes (width wise) run small. However, I'm not technically a size large, so I'm going with my usual sized length.



I had to frog again, about an inch, but I'm getting used to it now. Kind of like getting dumped that third or fourth time in high school. With each dumping, the sting lessens and the recovery is that much swifter.

Man, I'm rambling again. Between coffee and cold meds and other meds and a head cold, I'm operating in hyper fog.

Sorry about the gross content above. But I think we can blame it on Sandy, who left a comment a few days ago (re: Cakers booger reshuffle) about adults being so "non-ick" and wondering when and how that happens.

I took it as a challenge, Sandy. I refuse to be defined by developmental norms. It's my sinus, I'll be ick if I want to.

I hope I'm better tomorrow. I have two big meetings, one with the Special Ed. Director and the other with the superintendent. I worry about keeping all my holes covered in the event of a sneeze. Is there such thing as a Sani-Burqa?




Comments: Post a Comment