<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Monday, February 02, 2004

I put myself on blog posting restriction until I was done with the Berrocan Turtle. Blog restriction would be a moderately effective motivator if not for my oppositional streak, which caused me to thumb myself a nose and fly off to play World Class Solitaire at AOL Games for awhile.

I'm not done yet. But I am back on task and have been sewing and unsewing and sewing some more. In fact, I'm currently up to my armpits in Berrocan Turtle. With only one armpit to go, I'm so close I can almost smell it.

After that, I just have to weave in the thousands of yarn ends. And you know how that kind of work can just fly. Once I get to strand 500, I always think to self, "I can't believe I wove in 500 already. It seemed like only about 378."

With nothing else to say, I hereby present another quizzical blog space filler. This one is courtesy of a link I found over at Alison's (it was at same site as "What Movie Are You?" quiz).



I've been doing some research and hope to have an update later this week on Adventures with Miss Pronunciation: A Yarn's Tale.

Until then, Kureyon, my wayward sons.


What, No Title? I Always Have a Title
Ooh, there it is, at the end. Bold move, Font Face.



Comments: Post a Comment