<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Some Days....
...I feel like there ain't quite enuf of me to go around. Thank goodness it's mid-winter break (and a four day Whee-kend!)



I'm still loving the "Must Have." Really, I am. But I must say that I'm finding it's not the most frog* friendly pattern. Those tiny purly cables can be confusing from a frog's standpoint, er, hoppoint. *"Frog" = rip out rows of knitting.

Things that Frost My Cakers
I've met many a folk in my day and I'm here to tell you I've never seen the likes of the creature of my most recent birthing.

Last night The Cakers had a huge boog hanging out her nose and asked for a tissue. After I capture the slimy mass, she screams "My booo-gy! My booo-gy!" She then grabs the wadded tissue from my hand, opens it, recaptures what appears to be a booger particle and makes the gesture of putting it (the booger) back in her nose.

There's nothing wrong with your monitor. You read it right. She took the booger out of the tissue and put it back in her nose.

She then asks for a clean tissue, which she uses to wipe her nose.

I am suddenly an old, frightened woman.




Comments: Post a Comment