<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Friday, February 27, 2004

Thank Goodness it's Fried, eh?
I've been a bad blog momma, I know. I can't promise it will get any better, either. I have good intentions and even some clever thoughts, but when I sit down to write, nothing comes out of my fingertips. I guess I got the bloggin' dry humps.

At least I have some knitting to show. Here's the back of my "Must Have. "



I'm making this in a size large, for width, but am using the small length. I felt the length for large would not be flattering on me. Before I decided that I Must Have this sweater, I was going to finish my Smocking on the Move.

After deciding on a new Cardie-o program, I figured I would alternate between the two projects. I've since decided against that plan because it's almost time for spring and come the end of March, I don't wanna be lusting after luscious linens while stuck between a Smock and Cardie place. And knowing myself as I do, if I work on both sweaters, I'll finish neither by April.

Soooo....since the Must Have is so much fun and, as a cardigan, a bit more practical for seasonal "transition" garb, the Must Have Must Go on. Gawd, I love making a decision.

Today I was gonna add some blog filler with the Friday Five. Seems like whenever I look there for a convenient Friday rescue, they're closed. So I made up my own.

Marcy's Fried, eh? Five:
1) What do know now, that you wish you knew then?
Never marry into a family with members nicknamed after psychotropic medications.

2) Have you ever turned down a date because the man's name was "Butch" and you just couldn't imagine yourself yelling out "Ohhh Butch...baby?" in a moment of rapture? (at least a couple dates down the road, of course...)
Yes.

3) When 12 years old, did you ever take a jump on your stingray while wearing a bathing suit and wiped out and your bathing suit top popped off and the boys not only saw your naughty bits but also saw that you stuffed?
Yes.

4) Did you ever bite into a gel bath bead because Scooter Gladstone told you it would taste like Jello?
Yes.

5) Does the smell or taste of peach jello give you a case of nausarreah? ?
Yes.

Oh Yeah...
I almost forgot.
I'm giving up checking my bellybutton for lint.






Comments: Post a Comment