<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Thursday, March 25, 2004

Back to our Regularly Scheduled Barffok
Last weekend's roadtrip to the Cinderballa allowed me to get a leg up on a Must Have sleeve. Since then, I've knit, frogged and reknit the same several inches on the same sleeve.

This shot was taken late afternoon yesterday.



After a hard knight's knit, that sleeve is now 16 inches long. Unfortunately, that sleeve also has a peculiar, undefinable disturbance in its most recently cut diamond. Because I won't be able to see this anomaly while wearing it, I hearby proclaim: The Sleeve Will Remain Peculiar.

Yeah, I'm what you might call knit trash. I don't fix errors I can't see and I keep a spare Denise set in my bra with my mad money.

Honestly? I'm sick to death of the Must Have and definitely ready to cotton up to something with a little more Spring in its gauge.

This week I'm finding myself Down with OPP (other People's Projects). I've fallen refreshingly in love with Mariko's Peppermint cardigan, monkey arms and all. I've also developed a crush of sorts on Knitsmith Alison's spring fling tank top. I'm not sure I can wear that style though, at least not without ace wrappage on the boobage. Amy's hoodie is a cutie too. In a light pink cotton blend, perhaps?

Man! I gotta stop this.
I'm getting my knittin' kneurons all up in a twirl.
I'm thinking that can't be all good for a girl.




Comments: Post a Comment