<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Can Ya Dig It?
I'm busy as a cat burying a turd.

In the world of special education, spring is the craziest time of year. From here until June, it will be like last minute Christmas preparation, every day. There are lists and invitations and special requests. There are expectations to exceed and hopes to dash. And finally, there's the responsibility of making sure every guest leaves their respective party with at least a little something.

Come June 4, the flurry is over and there's nothing left but the mess.

Back to the Knitting Front
I'm about half done with one half of a Must Have front. I've been spending considerable time looking for ideas for my next project. I'm kind of eyeing the ribbed pullover from the Purl Stitch. I'd like a cotton blend with some kind of variegation. DK or sport weight. Any ideas?

Okay, here's the last quiz from my "Emergency Blog Filler" stash. I don't recall where I found this link, but I think it was via Alison the Brainy Lady



I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised at the results. But yeah, I can be dark and edgy. And gawd, how I love the smell of Bag Balm in the morning.

Truthfully, I was worried I'd end up along the lines of this . Poor sot, that Mr. Chicken. Although I seem to recall that he had quite an organ....




Comments: Post a Comment