<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Changing of the Guards
There won't be much in the way of new posts around here this week. Mostly because of basketball districts but also because my husband will be working evenings, on my computer.

I think the basketball coach is eyeing my boy for a leadership role next year. Cam's been playing nearly every game, sometimes as early as first quarter. Weird to think that next year at this time I'll be watching the end of my boy's basketball career.

Happy Birthday to You (cha cha cha!!

Sweet Amy's looking as good as Natalie Would....(and forever young at 39-Something).

Word Out
Wandering HillBilly, Buddy Don is putting together a Hillbilly Dickshunairy. Wander over "thar" and take a gander.

In keeping with this theme, here's a couple of new wordy favorites of mine:
-Word Spy
-Australian Slang Dictionary

Tales From the Boudoir
This morning I was dressing for work and complained to my husband (still in bed) that I've lost the matches to three pairs of brand new socks in two weeks' time. He mumbles "Maybe you need to get some of those mitten clips so you can clip them to the cuff of your pants." I know, it took a minute for it to catch up to me too. But by the time I walked out the front door, I was in full giggle.*

*Explanation: So I'm thinking I'm that the socks are lost in the laundry and my husband's suggestion implies I'm losing them right off of my feet throughout the course of a day. Okay, so it's a bit obscure...and a perfect example, mayhaps, of why we don't have many friends.




Comments: Post a Comment