<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Thursday, March 18, 2004

It's the Cinderballa Story...
Last night my son's varsity basketball team beat the undefeated, state-ranked league champions in the Regional Semi-finals. It was a close game all second half and neck on neck the last 4 minutes. A goal at the buzzer secured the win.

I think I lost about 3 pounds of fret. Through the ever changing lead, I kept thinking "It's just like a Rocky Movie...but I wonder which one?!?"

The next game is Saturday and our new opponents were predicted to snack on the team we beat last night. But we're unconcerned, because we beat the team to beat....all game long.

The game was an hour's drive north and I didn't get home until 10. Cam and I rehashed until 11 and I was still giggin' on adrenaline at 1am. Needless to say I'm happily worn and weary and completely without a clever thought.

I hope to resume regular programming after the weekend.
And I doubly hope that when I publish this, my sidebar won't be a cascade of calamity.





Comments: Post a Comment