<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Sunday, March 28, 2004

Weekend Shorts
I had not much no computer access this weekend, so am trying to eke a small post from a short minute, before heading to bed.

I spent a few hours last night trying to break an inch of pattern on the second sleeve for the Must Have. Evidently I took the celebration of Barffok to nearly spiritual levels. I knit and unknit the same two rows, over and over, with no two mistakes being alike.

Hours of knitting with nothing to show. Like knitting into the wind.

I now realize I should've established the pattern before starting on the vanilla rum and The Sopranos DVD (last episodes of season one). I'm kind of ashamed to say it, but up until last weekend, I was an SV (Sopranos Virgin). I'm kind of glad I held out though. My husband and I are having a blast.

It was a brilliant day today. I took a walk and had The Cakers out for some romping. It's now 11 p.m. and I can still smell the sun on my skin. Some people told me that I can't smell leftover sunshine. But I know better.

Say Goodnight Gracie...
On my way home from work Friday, I drove past a medical building I had never noticed before. It was called The Vein Clinic.

I thought "Why bother?"


Goodnight, Gracie



Comments: Post a Comment