<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Friday, April 16, 2004

Is There a Draft in Here?
The preceding post ohno non grata was not intended for public consumption. I loaded up the pictures early this morning, but thought I had left the whole shebang in "draft" formation.

I thought wrong.

Then I hit publish to correct a couple bad links. To complicate matters further, I couldn't access my blog all day because my server at work is now filtering all blogspot.com sites. I had no idea I was left holding the bag, all day, with but one word of support.

So, 1,000 pardoh-nee-mwahs. I guess I'll just leave the early one up for now. Otherwise this post would be all the more confusing.

And yes, I did pull a similar Barney boner just a few weeks ago. Difference then was that I caught it relatively early in the day. This poop's been rotting out here, unattended, since daybreak.

And yes, that is a bag of poop. Actually, it's a reenactment of a bag of poop. (Before anyone gets their personal pile in a DQ twirl, please know that no fecal matter was harmed or otherwise abused in this underdramatization.) Today's poop was portrayed by a frozen, overripe banana. Busted in two.

There was supposed to be crappy little story to go along with the bag. Yesterday it seemed kind of interesting. Maybe even thought-provoking. The whole point was to propose a (perhaps) novel pattern idea, for any interested knitwear designers. Now...I don't know what I was thinking.

The other shot, of course, is my Anchors Away sweater back. The linked image is of me (in all my midlife, frumpling glory) holding up the sweater piece, to demonstrate how long it is. Funny. I don't feel that frumpy. I guess Denial really is my friend.

Well friends, this one was soooo goofy, I can't even muster up a fret.

Maybe I'll finish the story later this weekend. Maybe the story is already done. I do have a brand spanking new laptop that needs to be broken in. While it's very snazzy, right now it looks and feels strange to write with. Like I'm wearing someone else's snazzy new underwear. And they ain't quite fittin'....yet.




Comments: Post a Comment