<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Tuesday, April 13, 2004

It's Filler Time!
Over break, I accumulated a fine cache of post fillers. I apologize to whomever I stole this one from...'cause I can't recall.

Which Weird Latin Phrase Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Well, since you asked...I am Weird Latin Phrase:
Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis or "You do not know the power of the Dark Side." There are two possibilities: you are a Star Wars geek, or you are unreasoningly scary.

And for the record, I'm no Star Wars Geek.

Yikes!
In comments, Greta wondered if I had a Cakers in the oven ('cause I wasn't feeling "right.") Well, Greta, let's just say there better not be or there's gonna be some tubal litigation. You see, my OB got a little snippy last time in.

By the way, what happens to all those little egglets after being cut off from a view to the womb? Are they forever damned to their own tubular hell?



Or are they living it up, drinking....



And smoking....



And fighting over the last sperm?



Or maybe planning the big breakout from the ova orifice....



Such are the things of which I wonder.

Anchor Rancor
That dang sweater is growing into a dress. I sure hope it shrinks as promised. I did wash and shrink a swatch, but didn't take before and after measurements to accurately determine the shrinkage ratio. (C'mon, we're talking about the Barney Fifedom, here.)

I sure miss Amy.


Post edited for clarity at 12:00pm est



Comments: Post a Comment