<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Thursday, April 15, 2004

Just Some Snippets
Okay. I really do want to know where the eggs go after a tubal ligation.

I hardly ever get interesting searches showing up on my site stats but yesterday I had these two: pissing before puke and sane are the people. Are these searches related?

This morning I peeked in on The Cakers before leaving for work. I opened the door just enough to catch a glimpse. I had hardly a chance to focus on her when I heard "I'm Ana!" Startled, I quickly shut the door (I was expecting a sleeping babe).

I'm Ana?

Maybe she's talking in her sleep. So I pop in again, as a test.

"I'm Ana." Again. Chipper.

Has she been introducing herself to strange visitors while we sleep? Alien visitation would explain a lot, actually. ::don't get me started on what's been going on around here::

Well, if the nocturnal visitors are reading this and planning a return visit anytime soon, any chance of putting a trim to her toenails on the left foot? I can only keep her still two toes at a time. With the reptilianesque digits she's sporting, in combo with new b*alls mccalls 'tude, I fear she'll be up a telephone pole quicker'n you could point a finger and say home phone.

I finished the back of the Anchors Aweigh. I think I know how it earned its moniker. If you went overboard wearing this piece, you'd go like a stone. It's long, loose and heavy. I'll try to have a picture tomorrow.

I'm not terribly eager to cast on for the front of this sweater. I'm thinking my rope-burned fingers might need a little break from the fiber friction. My sister has a birthday next week. ::eek:: I'm considering a French Market Bag from Must Have leftovers.

Final snippet: Do you think a name can influence behavior?

Lorena, bob it.




Comments: Post a Comment