<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Sac La Poo!
Go see what's hatched over at Robbyn's place. And I'm telling ya, she had this thing designed, knit and photoblogged while the steam was still rising from yesterday's morning doo.

Tuesday Triflin'
I cast on last night for a Booga Bag for my sister. I decided to save the French Market Bag fixin's for my mother-in-law (with a new cottage, she's gonna need a nice beach bag.) Besides, I need a break from blue yarn.

I'm getting more and more weird search hits in my sitemeter. Over the past two days, I've had two hits for "cat beheaded in car sunroof." I know. Other cherches des weird (please pardon the French): "Hickies in weird places" and "Troglodyte dental formula." I wonder if it's one of the Butt Sisters?




Comments: Post a Comment