<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Thursday, May 20, 2004

Coming Unattractions
I picked up these books over the weekend, at a vintage book store. The Gertrude Taylor book seems quite a find. I believe this book is considered by some to be the first testament of all knitting bibles. So far, I like what I’ve read. Very thorough and wise, without the finger-wag feeling that emanates from some knitting books.



The Knitting for Pleasure book (1983, I believe) is kind of goofy, but I was intrigued by the cover. There's not much else of interest pattern-wise, but it does contain some unique stitch pattern samples.

I was, however, fascinated by this shot. Mork and Mindy roleplay fantasy? Looks like someone's been Knitting for Pleasure, alright.



Make your screen view real fat and take a gander at these instructions. This is what a diet of bar cheese and bong water does to a mind.



Blogger, (the Bastards!) is still not letting me save my updated drafts before publishing. Every update disappears. So bear with. I may be publishing this piecemeal, because I can't write it in one sitting and am getting pissed at having to re-think and re-link. Now they're trying to appease me with free photo service.

Speaking of the Bastards,Bron’s been forced from Blogger to Typepad. Getter Here: Brons Blog . ::Sorry Bron, I haven’t updated my link yet. Truthfully, I’m kind of leery of opening my template, under this new management. I’m convinced I’ll open it up and find myself face-to-font with Beelzebub himself.::

I'm still plugging away at my report list at work. I'm thinking it could be smooth sailing the last week of school, but I'm no where near ready to begin the daily countdown.

I'm sorry that I've not been able to comment on comments, but I really appreciate all your support and feedback. Greta, Sweetie, thanks for the candy! Those fudge kisses...Yummaroni.




Comments: Post a Comment