<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Sunday, May 02, 2004

Just Keepin' it 'rreah...
Whatever I was catching in a bucket last week, seems to have caught me back. I'm not terribly superstitious, but I can't help to wonder if I tempted a colony of colonic fates by mocking the Pepto Bismal commercial. Adding Irony to Injury, I left a few loads of laundry last weekend, for this weekend. It seemed a logical (and happy) choice at the time, considering the erroneous belief that my husband's grueling work schedule would be done and I'd have more time and support.

Symptom-wise, I'm much better today, but still not great. No knitting updates. My only needle related activity this weekend was trying to get a super-extended Denise Circular (needle ends attached) away from the Cakers, who was using it for a jumprope. She's got quite a temper. I was in fear for my life.

I should be using this brief burst of motivation for the greater good of the household. ::FTS::.

Be warned: Regular posting might slow down here for the next month or so. It's a crazy time of year at work, and I'll soon be bringing it home most evenings. Remember in high school psychology class, the b/w film showing the experiment where the undernurtured monkeys* are put together in a cage? Well, it's coming to a home theater near me, soon.

But for now, my dears, I gotta runs.


*They were the monkeys whose wire-mesh, surrogate mothers were uncarpeted.



Comments: Post a Comment