<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Monday, May 31, 2004

Up for Air
I apologize for the neglect here, there and everywhere. Obviously, I haven't been keeping my blog updated. Even worse, I'm still out of touch with other blogs. Now that I see the latter in writing, I realize how set adrift I feel from this vast,fertile land of friendship and familiarity. ::sigh::

Just four more work days to go, but I'm still not able to look up and see the light at the end. Reports are all done, but now it's meetings upon meetings, while trying to get in goodbyes with all my clients. And in the meantime, some other things will come up.

Friday, the district cr*isis respon*se team was convened to devise a plan for helping staff and students cope with the unexpected death of a teacher.

I knew this woman, although not well. I worked with her just one year, long ago. She was a fantastic teacher and leaves behind a 2 year-old boy, which hits a bit close to this heart and home.

I didn't intend to talk about this now. I may have some thoughts to share on this later, including observations on the strange machinations of a school distr*ict's cr*sis resp0nse team. But this isn't the time.

Truth be, I just dropped in, to say what condition my condition was in.

To my blog buds: I miss yas something awful.....

And to you praying folk, please keep in mind the little one who waits for his mother. His name is Blue. After the sky and the sea.




Comments: Post a Comment