<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Monday, June 21, 2004

Knittin' Like Hecka
On this pattern from Rebecca.



Last week I cleaned up my little knittin' corner and came across the Rebecca 24 magazine (which I bought this past spring, thinking I was buying current spring edition. I was so disgusted with myself, I tossed it aside with hardly a gander). The sweet thing in the picture looks so happy, I just had to have some of that. Said cleaning spree also produced some Brown Sheep Cotton Top (strawberry) which is a perfectly gauged match.

This pattern is knit in the round, which might explain why that woman is running with apparent rapture through a German Villa, wearing ill-matched colors and flipflops (I cropped the flops).



I'm really hoping to pare down my yarn stash a bit this summer. I'd also like to finish off some items from my fickle file (Victims of Caprice). While cleaning out my bins I came across pieces of my Must Have Cardie, which I must have forgotten about. It just needs a block and sew and ribbing all around.

Meme, Myself and
I would like to thank everybody for the book suggestions. I now have a jumping off point for vacation. Also, thanks to Jen for the mini-inservice on Meme (in comments last week) and related link .

I'm still in a travel fog from the weekend, so bear with. I was tempted to post pictures of my most recent lakefront endearments, but stopped myself. I figure it's going to be a long summer and I probably should have some variety in how I bore you to tears. Heck, there must be 50 ways to bore your readers.

Hello, I'm a Stupeaholic...
And it's been 10 years since I've held a reasonable thought in my head. For those of you privy to the latest on WhoozePissedfromtheKnit*List, you know what I'm talking about. For those of you who have no idea...I'll not shatter your peaceful reality.

Labels:





Comments: Post a Comment