<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Thursday, June 03, 2004

So Close...
...I can almost taste it.

Tomorrow ends another school year. As year-ends go, this one was flatout wack until 2:00 today. ::I wish I could share more on the things I see and hear, day to day, cause it's some interesting chit:: I only have some forms and filing left to do, then maybe some dusting, or maybe not.

Thanks for your kind thoughts and prayers for my co-worker and her family. I should reiterate that she wasn't a close friend, but certainly could have been, given the right situation. The long holiday weekend was a good friend to a grieving community and the crisis team. The teachers and principals were able to handle things without much outside help, which is best, when possible.

I can't stay long. My husband's computer crashed and he's commandeering my new laptop. Bastard. Besides, I feel like my brain been rode hard and hung up wet.

And speaking of wet, at 1:00 this afternoon I had to run a very stressful, complicated meeting (with two of my bosses in attendance). So what was I doing at noon? Chugging a 24 ounce bottle of water. Must of been nerves. After the meeting, en route to the jon, I had to stop in the middle of the stairway to offer a prayer to the patron saint of dry stairway ascension. ::I thought it was St. Patrick, but now I'm second thinking that one: Anyway, I learned a valuable lesson through the ordeal. Drink the water, pee the price.

Pssst...Amy! Don't we have Anniblogiversaries coming up? I think we should celebrate with a girls weekend up at the lake.


Labels:





Comments: Post a Comment