<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Thursday, August 12, 2004

Got to Bag it Up
Keepin' it short today, again.

Cam has a senior class retreat next weekend. A month ago, parents were given an assignment to write a love letter, of sorts, to be given to their child to read, at the closing of the weekend. I've had this assignment for a month and it remains but a gleam in my mind. It's due tomorrow.

And the cleaning lady cometh. And the pre-cleaneth cleaning needeth doneth.

I finished the French Market Bag.



I like how it turned out, but I admit I wasn't expecting it to be so small. I guess that's why one should thoroughly check the specs before embarking on a project?

I had intended giving this to my mother-in-law, but I think it's going The Cakers. It'll make a nice doll carry-all. I'll try the pattern again, with a thicker yarn, bigger needles and deeper body. Next time I'll make the circular bottom instead of the square.

Dull and duller this week.

Regarding yesterday's post, my husband said "I don't get it." When I told him that I just figured out this great mystery, he said "You're joking." Uh-No.


P.S. I'm watching the news about the current squirmish in Na*jaf. My brother has recently transferred from a palace assignment in Baghd*ad to security transportation of important peeps from the airport to various cities.

He's been emailing daily, detailed updates on his adventures and says that he's having a blast. I can practically see the ear to ear grin. And then I try not to think about it. Period.




Comments: Post a Comment