<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Thursday, September 30, 2004

Hello Mutter?

I found this link to a Detroit Free Association MEME at the Easy Bake Coven I always wanted one. Mom said a passing trend. No Creepy Crawlers either. Except boyfriends? and thought I'd give it a whirl Tilt-a. Jilt-a. 8th grade boyfriend. He barfed. I dumped. Him. And it's Free Free!!

How it works: Every Sunday morning comin' downShe posts a new list of words for your associating pleasure double yours to post on your blog. There's a cute little button Butt on. Butt off. The slapper. to steal Not bandwidth! Bad! and if you officially sign up at the site for sore eyes, you're free Free! to associate I don't really with people from ..and it's raining..
all over the world

Here's this week's list (with my responses. No doi, Dilbert)
  1. Diminishing:: Returns
  2. Fed up:: UPS
  3. 3:00 AM:: Get off, me.
  4. Interfere:: please
  5. Often:: never
  6. Hay:: making
  7. Prediction:: love
  8. Homophobia:: grandma's milk
  9. Booty call:: Wrong number
  10. Enunciate:: Whah thah?
Per Lunanina’s site, free association is described as a "psychonanalytic procedure in which a person is encouraged to give free rein to his or her thoughts and feelings, verbalizing whatever comes into the mind without monitoring its content."

I was a little surprised to learn that this isn't a normal, 24-7 type of brain activity. In other words, this little exercise will be about self-restraint for me. Hmmm...Reversal of fortune psychology?

Gnitting gnus tomorrow I'll love ya. Promise.




Comments: Post a Comment