<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Ok, I'm back. (Joanna made me say it.). But I'm really, really tired. So I'll keep this short and humor-free.

The weekend was sublime and we enjoyed the best weather of the summer. In fact, it was so beautiful, day and night, I knit not one stitch after our Thursday night landing.

Between sunbathing and Cakers chasing and campfires under starry skies (shorts and t-shirts only required garb), there was little time for much else.

Of course, there's always time for unexpected company.



This Blue Heron landed upon our shores late Saturday morning and stood in that spot for about 10 minutes. Last week the in-laws saw a bald eagle on the beach.

Once home, I was able to finish the front of the Dreamy Creamy (or is it Creamy Dreamy?). When I held it up against me for a preview, I was disappointed to see that the lacey loops landed mid-boobage. So I uncastoff both the front and back and added two inches to the armhole lengths.

And since I'm 'fessin' up on the effin' ups, I might as well share that I messed up on the armhole shapings by decreasing each end every row instead of every other. I didn't redo, but will have to refigure the sleeve shapings.

Okay, confession #3. This pattern calls for a crochet trim finish. I don't know how to crochet. oops.

Here's the front


I'm so tired, I'm typing cross-fingered. I'm so tired, this post has no title and I don't give a rats ass. I'm so tiredI can't




Comments: Post a Comment