<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Happy, Happy Birthday Babies



Yesterday my baby girl turned 3 and today the boy is 18 years old. I can't believe it was just three years ago that I was hooked up to the morphine perculator, snuggling my new scrunchmuffin and caring not about the worries of the post 9.11 world.

The week I brought home The Cakers, my high school freshman was preparing for his first homecoming dance. This year he's a senior, and not even going to the dance.

I'm still a little fried from the weekend's festivities, likely on account of having celebrations both Saturday and Sunday. Late Sunday night, I was finally able to grab a moment for myself. Just me and my knittin' and my vanilla rum and Coke and the remote control.

Ahem...I said Just me and my knittin' and my vanilla rum and Coke and the remote...



I was actually alone in the room when I first leaned over to check the pattern instructions. I don't know how Bella knows to lie exactly where I'm reading. Do you think she knows anything about the squirrels?

At least someone got to have their Cakers and ice cream too.





Comments: Post a Comment