<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Thursday, October 21, 2004

Thunky Thursday
Truth be, all the stuff I dun thunk up on this Thursday is currently languishing in my draft bin. Just one of those posts that wasn't meant to be, after way too much effin' wasted time.

It's late, I'm tired and typing with heavy hands. So I'll just MEME without mercy, and go to bed.


  1. Dimension:: 5th
  2. Roger:: Ramjet,he’s our man
  3. CSI:: splatter
  4. Passenger:: Side
  5. Thankful:: Cable TV
  6. Has-been:: My lovely ass
  7. Bambino:: Cheech and Chong
  8. Wrinkles:: My once lovely ass
  9. Cable TV:: Thankful
  10. Voicemail:: Andy Garcia
Speaking of free association, try this for a kewl, site-based MEME thangy. (I found the broken link here)

Those Who Can, Do. Those Who Can Too, Be Bossy.
Yesterday The Cakers, all by her bad-ass self, single-handedly potty-trained a peer. "Go get pull-up" she said to the diaper-clad girl. She then walked her to the lou and walked her through the poo. This was repeated several times throughout the day, with no accidents.

Daycare lady simultaneously proud and put to shame.

Labels:





Comments: Post a Comment