<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Thursday, November 04, 2004

Thunky Thursday
::Post edited late afternoon. 11-04. Could someone drop me a comment next time the links don't link? Thanks.M::

Has anyone else noticed how many songs on the radio contain noises indigenous to driving? Over the past few weeks I've been fooled several times by convincing replications of turn signals, “check engine” and door ajar alarms, large vehicle reverse warnings and emergency vehicle sirens.

Am I losing my mind? Ding-Ding-Ding

From the Ray Charles School of Driving Files
Another Kahunas of Steel story out of Romania.

I Wonder, Stevie, if there's something in the coffee over there. I can only hope that this guy's kept his rubber glued on good and tight.

From the Special Insert File
Remember my September menstrual lament? ::see 9-16 post:: Well, Emma has brought me the cure for my woe of flow. That's what I'm talking about.



  1. Right now:: Right Here
  2. Halloween:: Done
  3. Provider::Insurance
  4. Rescue me:: C'mon baby
  5. Confidence:: Deodorant
  6. Fungus:: Amungus
  7. Candy corn:: With peanuts yum
  8. Reunion:: Psych ward
  9. Winner:: Loser
  10. Tradition:: Loser
(Feel free to play along in comments)

And.... ....Out.




Comments: Post a Comment