<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Thursday, March 24, 2005

A Busy Mutha's Tale 

First of all, I want to apologize to all the celebrities who have ever been hospitalized on account of fatigue. I’m sorry for disbelieving that a person can be so tired. I now believe.

Over the past two weeks, I’ve run myself down to a physical and emotional nub and have barely the energy to finish a

That being almost said, I’m afraid the posts will be few and far between, over the next few weeks. Or perhaps through June.

Kno Knit Mutha
I’ve only had one hour to devote to knitting, this entire week. I spent one half of that hour casting on and knitting a couple rounds of Blaze sleeve number 2 (or 3), 15 minutes trying to untangle a little yarn clusterfuck, of the circular knitting variety. (I still can’t figure out how yarn can become unsolvably tangled, so quickly), and the remaining 15 minutes alternating frogging, and crying.

I love knitting.
Sometimes I wish she loved me back.

Tac-Ho Bell Mutha
Have you heard about the newest celebrity rage? Breast feeding tiny, helpless, non-English speaking mammals, in public.



I hope your weekend doesn’t suck. That much.

My workplace has installed filters so I am unable to access some blogs, blogger and some commenting programs. So, besides being very busy, I’m woefully behind in my blog reading.



Comments: Post a Comment