<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Marvin's Ode to Martha's V 

(To be sung to the tune of "What's Goin' On?")

Knitter, knitter,
There’s too many of you decryin.’
Blogger, blogger, blogger,
The anger here is mystifyin.’
You know, we’ve got to find a way,
To love some poncho here, today.

Ya

Blogger, blogger,
We don’t need to escalate.
Hate is not the answer,
In the world of knit and crochet.
You know, we’ve got to find a way,
To love some poncho here today.

Chorus:
Knitlist flames. And calling names.
Foist on me, that damn Clapotis.
Talk to me, about the butt ugly.
Now. What’s going on?
Can scalloped edging be so wrong?
You tell me what’s going on?

Martha, Martha, they think we’re too far gone.
But who are they to judge us?
Just because our fringe is long?
you know, you got to find a way,
To bring some acceptance here today

Chorus:
We're free to flame. And call bad names.
And free to knit, that that damn Clapotis,
Pink uteries or Martha's Vagin-y
But, what's going on?
A love triangle gone so wrong?
You tell me what’s going on?

Right on...
Right on....

What's Really Going On?
Okay. I confess. Last week, I signed up at the Bernat site for the sole purpose of downloading the pattern for Martha's fucking Poncho. Or The Fuckoncho.

There, I've said it. And we'll not speak of it again. And if you don't have anything nice to say, then, that's okay. Because I'm no hater. I'm flexible. Accepting. Non-judgmental.

Post was switched up a bit, at 6:03pm Blogger kept eating the meat.



Comments: Post a Comment