<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Friday, March 25, 2005

Mutha Got Some Splainin' 

Regarding the picture in yesterday's post: On my tiny laptop monitor, the character in the photo appears to me, to be preparing to pull down her blouse, as though to provide a chihuahua some hooha.

I found that particular image funny (remember, I'm a bubble shy of plumb, from fatigue) considering the mutha-ly rumors, etc. of the subject(s) in question. When I saw the photo on a larger monitor, it is obvious that she's not about to perform lactation services upon the pup and is merely holding her hair.
Sorry for the what-the-fuckinola. It seemed like a funny idea at the time.

I did shrink the picture a bit to provide a better impression of what I saw the first time. k.

Have a Good Friday, everyone.



Comments: Post a Comment