<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Rekindling the Flame 

So, my sister comes to visit and I offer her the Blaze. She "oohs" and "ahhs", then holds it on her lap as we chat. After about 10 minutes, she rubs her eyes and complains of feeling like she's been standing in a fur storm.

"That might be the sweater", I reply. And quicker'n you can say "Alpacan Hacky Sack," the sweater bounced off her knee and back onto me.

And that's when I decided it was nigh time that I felt my pain. (Great minds, and all that, Rachael...)



I should clarify that I didn't felt my pain, fully. I simply swished it through a three-minute warm wash/warm rinse cycle, followed by 10 minutes in the dryer, then air dry.

The neckline still drops off my shoulders, but the rest of it fits pretty well. I guess I'll have to buy myself a lovely-strapped camisole.

Ten Minutes Later, Another One Comes Along...
..Buses, Boyfriends and New Knit Projects.

Here's startup shot of my new love:



It's Rowan cardie Peaches,from my all-time favorite pattern collection:



The yarn is Rowan Glace, in Oyster, which makes me think things, such as, it's way past my bed time. So here's my parting shot...

A Good Boa, Gone Bad


Say Good-night Gracie.




Comments: Post a Comment