<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Off the Playlist 

I've been sickern a dog, since Sunday night. Improvement is slow, despite the 8 hours in the ER, a diagnosis (upper UTI) and prescribled antibiotics. I'll probably not be posting for a few more days, 'cause it hurts, dammit.

For the record, this is not your mother's UTI. Tests in the ER included CAT scan and ultrasounds. Inner and outer. Hot damn. ::At least the lubricant was heated and the 12-year-old performing the procedure seemed to know what he was doing. Although I was not too impressed with the female attendant he selected. A hot, blonde, very young thang, dressed for clubbing. I kid you not. She wasn't in scrubs but was wearing a black/glitter striped, low, low cut blouse and black dress pants. Yeah, those 25 minutes in a dimly-lit room, with Doogie's magic probe, and Good-To-Go Barbie sitting just inches from my stir-upped flank, just flew by....::

In the meantime, here's a shot I had lined up for Sunday's Farewell To Vacation post.



See ya on the other side....

Of this misery.



Comments: Post a Comment