<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Dealio 

Okay. Here's the deal. I have exactly 20 minutes to write this post (and at 8:59, I'm publishing no mattah wtf not.) And I'm not too happy about it.

Earlier this evening I spent about 2 hours writing the "E" post for the ABCDE along. The topic was about something I've owned since childhood. It was something I found, when I was around 10 years old. I thought it was a treasure.

So I get the post about 3/4 done and go searching on line for a related website for some background information. Instead of producing background information for post (and personal)validation, I pretty much received a backhand of truth. The thing I thought was one thing, for 37 years, was, well, I don't know what. But I need more information. Sorry about being so cryptic and shit, but I need to do some research. I need to consult with the closet family archivist. My mom. And it's not going to be pretty. The information I have to share with her is going to pretty much scramble the historical infrastructure of our family. Yeah. Some serious shit. So serious that I am not even concerned with how long this paragraph is rambling.

So, please bear with. And seriously, it's not that exciting of a story. It's just going to take me a couple days to retell it.

In the meantime, here is some knitting:



I really like how the second leg is practically identical to the first. So far.

That's the kind of shit I'm talking about. Good, precise, boring-ass knitting. I may have mentioned that this pattern is from Last Minute Gifts. Or whatever the hell that's called (remember, I'm on time restriction. 6 minutes to go) According to the authors, this pattern falls in the Make it in 8 hours category. Yeah, well the only way I could make these pants in 8 hours would be if I were on a spaceship with...time is up. Fuggitaboddit.

Labels:





Comments: Post a Comment