<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Friday, September 29, 2006

Did You Know? 

Eye Candy is the leading cause of eye cavities.
And it can happen in a blink.


Yesterday I had to fax a report to another district. I pulled the report from the file, took out the staple, made a copy of the report, restapled the original copy, then faxed the second copy to the intended recipient.

Think about it...

...Like I've been thinking about this all week:



Thanks for the nice words yesterday. I really wasn't looking for goodies, but I really do appreciate them. Lately this blogging stuff has seemed like a lot of work, too much work, and I'm not sure where it's coming from. I've been feeling like running away from it all, which makes me feel sad.

And to my fine-breasted commentors: Don't ever settle for small potatoes.

Labels:





Comments: Post a Comment