<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Wash Your Face in Gravy 

Trying to calm a nervous babe on the first day of kindergarten...



...can be a daunting task.

Or not.



He We She got through the day with no reported calamity. In fact, there has been no reported anything. She's not talking about it. Period.

Before she went totally clam, she did identify Quiet Time at her new day care as her favorite part of the day. I found this somewhat disturbing, since my daughter is the Anti-Quiet. Something tells me my life will never the same.

Speaking of my life, I'm having a difficult time adjusting to this world of work shit. I'm tired. I can't sleep. And I'm consumed with whiny thoughts of days gone bye.

Later this week: Knitting and a Q.
As for now, I bid thee adieu.
I was coming home from kindergarten - well they told me it was kindergarten. I found out later I had been working in a factory for ten years. It's good for a kid to know how to make gloves. --Ellen DeGeneres

Labels: ,





Comments: Post a Comment