<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Friday, October 06, 2006

Don't Hate Me... 

...Because I'm some place beautiful and it's:

.
It's actually been a rough afternoon up here. There are so many nice pictures to choose from, Eye Candy Cide which one to pick.

Feel better, now?
Good.

That's the Cakers' silhouette, on a pile of sand.




The rest are self explanatory.




For some reason, Blogger kept showing this in the vertical position, so I had to give it a hand job. I mean, a hand-typed job. That's why it won't get bigger if you click on it. In fact it won't do anything but stare back blankly.

bell view

Now I'm just counting the minutes until Cakers goes to bed and my husband goes out to the campfire, and it'll be just me and my 'nilla rum and my diet Vernors and some yarn on some needles.

It's supposed to be a gorgeous day tomorrow, so we're planning on attending a local fall festival. While I'm sure it will be a marvelous time, I was kinda hoping it would rain. For some reason, a day of rain and jammies and coffee and knitting at the lake sounds really good right now.

I'll keep me posted.

Labels: ,





Comments: Post a Comment