<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Tuesday, October 24, 2006

T is for Transition 

Fire in the Hole
Transition: (noun) the process of changing from one state or condition to another. 2 a period of such change. –Compact Oxford Dictionary
Bitch in Transit. As in on wheels. Right here. Right now.

Between two nights of parent/teacher conferences at work and a 30 year class reunion and a day of recovery from a 30 year class reunion and a dog diagnosed with fleas, ear infection and macaque ass on steroids and meal planning and exercising and blogging and knitting and the general accruements related to this thing called living, such as restraining self from going all Dollar Store on my currently unbelievably sassy daughter's ass, I definitely have a transition vibe about me.

Kinda brings to mind the tickin' of a timebomb.

Therefore, I feel compelled to reiterate an earlier warning that I won't be bloggin' 'round here no more. At least not consistently. For awhile.

In the meantime, I've turned over a new leaf, just for you. Make that a whole bunch of 'em:



The tiger can't change his spots. No wait, he did! Good for him!-Jack Handey

Labels:





Comments: Post a Comment