<$BlogRSDUrl$>

••• Friday, December 15, 2006

I Never Promised You a Post Garden 

I Can Defy Day
I'm sitting and typing and defying all odds of a person possessing a smidge of coherency after a week such as I've had.

What did she just say?

No idea.

I guess she's losing the good fight, eh?

Prit near, hey. But she gave it her best, dontcha know.

Oh yah.

Why we talking da Yooper dere, eh?

Crump.

Cripes.

Yah.

There.

Hey.





Those are lights-on-a-hairnet, on a bush. ::Snort. Sometimes I crack myself.:: Shot was taken from our porch, with a good camera and a bad case of D.T.'s.

Speaking of delirium, this week we were visited by the One-Earringed-Bald-Lady-Dangling-a-Purse. As legend goes, a sighting of her Royal Slim-Pickins-ness brings good luck. Or at least a good bourbon and a bread stick.



I hope to return here this weekend with at least a modicum of a post of an eek, er, week in review.

P.S. I have visited hardly a blog this week and am missing me summa dat.

P.P.S. Re: Google reader, I'm still getting into the swing evidently, and am finding myself mostly clicking again from links on my side bar. I really don't like that whenever I need to Google something, I am firstly greeted (distracted) by the list of unread posts. I gasp. I sigh. I click. I deny.

P.P.P.S. For more on dat dere vernacular da Yooper click here.

P.P.P.P.S. By now you may be thinking I'm about outta my ever lovin'. Or drunk on ass.

Well, yah. Hey.

Labels:





Comments: Post a Comment